16 November 2010

Am I back? (I am if you can read this)

I've wanted to update this blog for quite some time. The problem has been technical (actually I forgot my username/password and google is amazingly strict on giving out this information). So I gave up and felt better about being considered lazy in writing/vice trying to send out new links to another blog I may or may not update frequently. I found a back door I hope will work after going through the sent items of a very old e-mail account. I still can't log in, but can update the blog portion. I can't link to any pictures, or change the way this page looks. I can't edit what I post and I can't keep out spammers if they show up. I can however, if this works, blog. And I guess that's what this is all about. Nothing fancy, just writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home